Need help? 847-658-8130 or fill out our quick quote form
Categories About Pepperl+Fuchs
Pepperl+Fuchs was founded in 1945 as a small radio workshop in Germany by Walter Pepperl and Ludwig Fuchs. They eventually invented the proximity switch!

Pepperl+Fuchs acquired Visolux back in 2000 and many of their sensors have now been crossed over to the P+F line.

The U.S headquarters was incorporated in 1983 and is located in Twinsburg, Ohio.
Copyright © 2018-present Wolfautomation. All rights reserved.